The September 2018 issue of TEST Magazine focuses on TEST’s top 20 leading providers, as well as covers a wealth of topics and subjects from various experts – from how test automation could have helped avoid 70,000 angry passengers – to how manual testing will forever be essential to the automotive industry.
NEWS & THOUGHT LEADERSHIP
- How automated testing can help companies avoid costly outages
- Maintaining an end-to-end test team with offshore & onshore components
- Using automation to keep your QA teams lean & productive
- Can we ever move away from software testing using humans?
- Localisation testing is paramount for international customer UX
- The changing role of the developer in the software testing world
- It’s time to move from DevOps to DevSecOps & make security key.
20 TESTING PROVIDERS
Following on from previous years, the 20 Leading Testing Providers 2018 guide outlining different, selected software testing and quality assurance products and services were published in the September 2018 issue. The software testing landscape changes rapidly and we find that an annual update on the marketplace is a good starting place as you consider purchase decisions going forward.
ABOUT TEST MAGAZINE
TEST Magazine was specifically created as a voice for the modern-day software testing and quality assurance professional. Launched in 2008 and distributed to an audience over 14,000, the publication provides news, features and practical, as well as professional advice on all facets of software testing. TEST Magazine is widely regarded as the leading journal for software testing and quality assurance in Europe and beyond.
WANT TO WRITE FOR TEST MAGAZINE?
Get in touch by emailing TEST’s editor, [email protected]!
Written by Leah Alger