For those professionals that are keen to understand the latest industry trends and learn from some of the leading minds the industry has to offer, while at the same time discussing and debating the latest issues Software Testing News (STN) provides the Knowledge Sharing Webinar
If you would like to chair a webinar please contact
t +44 203 9315825
Hosted by an industry leader the Knowledge Sharing Webinars have a fixed subject matter thus allowing each visitor to focus their minds and understand the value proposition for the topic in hand.
By way of cutting-edge presentations and a slick Q&A Session the Knowledge Sharing Webinars provide a series of digital interaction that ensures each visitor takes away the most up to date information that can be implemented into their day to day roles or businesses with immediacy.
What is included
Choose the topic
The discussion with leading experts in DevOps and CyberSecurity and managers of relevant business units at Ciklum will shed light on the problems and trends in managing software security using the standard approach to managing software quality.
Discussion will focus on the following aspects:
- Risks to organisations from security vulnerabilities and weaknesses and from functional defects
- Difference between security tests and quality assurance tests
- Quality gates and signoffs usage for making quality and security predictable
- Difference in the cost to fix bugs on different stages of software development
- Software security assurance practices and practical tips for their implementation
Speakers will share their cumulative multi-decade experience in different organisations designing, developing, operating and managing digital solutions. It will be possible to ask questions and receive valuable insight on the approach to manage cybersecurity and build processes and infrastructure for software quality assurance.
The World Quality Report 2021-22 has launched. This one-of-a-kind annual global study share today’s QA and testing trends and offers recommendations for tomorrow’s challenges. We analysed responses from over 1,750 executives and professionals — from the C suite to QA testing managers — across 32 countries and 10 industry sectors.
This year’s report highlights rising priorities, such as the customer experience, QA adopting Agile and DevOps practices, the effect of evolving pandemic-impacted requirements for applications across new deployment methods, and the continued growth of AI in continuous testing and quality management tools.
Join us as we discuss all the key findings from this year’s report, including:
- COVID-19’s impact on QA organisations and software testing.
- Digital transformation’s real-time convergence with — and QA’s growing role in —DevOps and Agile adoption.
- How geographically distributed teams are adopting a business-oriented focus while deploying applications across environments.
- How artificial intelligence (AI) innovations augment Agile and DevOps and foster a growing culture of responsibility for quality across all teams.
- The use of AI-powered continuous testing and quality management tools to address customer experience priorities and rapidly changing pandemic-impacted requirements.