The discussion with leading experts in DevOps and CyberSecurity and managers of relevant business units at Ciklum will shed light on the problems and trends in managing software security using the standard approach to managing software quality.
Discussion will focus on the following aspects:
- Risks to organizations from security vulnerabilities and weaknesses and from functional defects
- Difference between security tests and quality assurance tests
- Quality gates and signoffs usage for making quality and security predictable
- Difference in the cost to fix bugs on different stages of software development
- Software security assurance practices and practical tips for their implementation
Speakers will share their cumulative multi-decade experience in different organizations designing, developing, operating and managing digital solutions. It will be possible to ask questions and receive valuable insight on the approach to manage cybersecurity and build processes and infrastructure for software quality assurance.