June 2021 at The British Museum, London
Follow us on social media
DevOps is a culture, movement or practice that emphasises the collaboration and communication of both software developers and other IT professionals, while automating the process of software delivery and infrastructure changes. It aims to establish a culture and environment where building, testing, and releasing software can happen rapidly, frequently, and more reliably.
Implementing the culture and practices of DevOps can be easier in small, lean organisations where engineers, developers, and IT operations all operate from the same office.
However, it is likely to be a more difficult and complicated transition in large, established organisations with complex legacy systems. Here, organisations can be plagued by siloed business functions, with little or no communication across different silos.
If an organisation wants to change critical IT infrastructure, achieving compliance and ‘buy-in’ from all departments can prove challenging.
With DevOps it can be different – when development and operations collaborate and work together towards the same goal, the results can be extraordinary. Organisations regularly report increased deployment speed and frequency, higher quality product output and lower failure rates.
By job title
- DevOps & Software Managers / Leads / Engineers / Architects
- Directors / Analysts / Consultants / Presidents
- Software & IT Engineers / Developers / Technicians
- Heads of IT / Development / Engineering / Testing & QA
- Development Leads / Ops Managers
- Digital Transformation Leads / Managers
- Cloud Architects / Engineers / Managers
- Agile Coaches / Leads / Managers
- CTOs / Scrum Masters
- Public Sector
- Energy & Manufacturing
- Health, Education, Media
The DevOps Industry Forum is a one-day event aimed at professionals who are looking to understand latest technology trends, learn & investigate about products or services in the DevOps arena throughout 2020.
Held at the gorgeous British Museum in central London, 25th March 2020, the Forum will afford decision makers the opportunity to learn, understand and explore the value proposition of the latest cutting-edge products, services and solutions across three core streams:
- People and processes
- Tools and technology
- Strategy and management
This format allows attendees the opportunity to understand the latest best-in-class products and services available to them, with a view to facilitating key business purchasing decisions, enabling them to move their organisations forward.
The DevOps Industry Forum merges the conference and exhibition formats, allowing delegates to relax in a comfortable and educational environment, considering case studies, opinions, and user-experiences to make informed decisions as to what products and services are most suitable to them and their organisations.
This has several benefits to both delegates and exhibitors:
- removes the hustle & bustle of an exhibition, reducing distractions
- increases 1-on-1 time ensuring a more detailed understanding of products & services
- allows for a more focused and informed decision to take place.
By attending the DevOps industry Forum delegates are able to make faster, more informed decisions as to which products & services will help them to move their businesses forward, saving time and increasing ROI.
DevOps Industry Forum has its finger on the pulse as it is owned and supported by the industry leading news platforms DevOps Online and TEST Magazine, and is produced by the organisers of The DevOps Industry Awards.
This one-day programme is designed to connect a wide range of stakeholders, and engage not only existing DevOps pros, but also other senior professionals keen to learn about implementing this practice.
At DevOps Forum, you can hear from peers who have successfully begun their DevOps journey, from industry practitioners sharing advice and knowledge, Latest products, services and tools you business require, network opportunities and much more.
- Listen from leading industry experts at cutting edge sessions
- Join in executive discussion forums
- Source the latest products and services via the industry leading exhibition
- Swap and share ideas with likeminded professionals
- Network with your peers and key industry figures, make new and influential contacts and chat with your peers and new acquaintances
Who should attend?
The DevOps Industry Forum is open to all senior professionals in the software industry.
It ideally suits those interested in, actively looking to, or are in the process of, purchasing or implementing products, services and business change within their organisations.
- Engineering Directors
- Directors of IT
- Heads of QA
- Heads of Digital Transformation
- IT Change Director
- Dev Managers
- Ops Managers
- Project Managers
- Chief Engineers
- Team Leaders
- Heads of DevOps
- Scrum Masters
- Software Developers/ Engineers
- Cloud Architects
- Delivery Managers
- Environment Managers
- Agile Coach
- Release Managers
- Cloud Security / Infrastructure
- Network Engineers
- DevOps Engineers
- Chief Architects
The DevOps Industry Forum has a bespoke app to ensure delegates maximise their time at the event. The app allows delegates to:
- manage their personal itinerary
- pre-select presentations
- arranging meetings with exhibitors
- understand which other delegates are attending the event
- arrange 1-2-1 meetings with peers or colleagues
- communicate directly with other delegates
- view exhibitor profiles and contact them directly
- view the overall event programme.
When and where?
British Museum, London WC1
25 November 2020