The National DevOps Conference is set to return to Central London on 24 – 25 May 2017, bringing an exciting line-up of speakers, comprised of senior IT directors and managers, from a wide variety of industry sectors.
Taking place over two packed days, The National DevOps Conference is ideal for all professionals interested in DevOps strategy, implementation and best practices. It is an ideal opportunity to network, learn, swap and share advice, and keep up-to-date with the latest industry trends.
I’VE REALLY ENJOYED THE NATIONAL DEVOPS CONFERENCE, IT’S BEEN GREAT TO MEET PEOPLE WHO I CAN TALK TO ABOUT DEVOPS AND TESTING, AND ALL OF THE TALKS
HAVE BEEN VERY VALUABLE.
-KEITH WATSON, AGILE DELIVERY MANAGER, ORDNANCE SURVEY
Experienced, diverse list of speakers
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dan Fiehn, Group IT Director/CIO, Markerstudy Group
- Dan Cuellar, Principal Development Manager. FoodIT
- Andrew Hardie, Senior DevOps, HSBC Digital Technology Centre
- Amy Harms, Head of Site Reliability Engineering and IT, WorldRemit
- Tom Clark, Head of Common Platform, ITV
- Stephen Lowe. Director of Technology, Integration and Richard Haigh, Head of Delivery Enablement, Paddy Power Betfair
- Nicky Watson, IT Director and Suresh Chandrasekaran, Vice President, Credit Suisse
- And many more speakers to be announced!
In addition to the high-value presentations, the conference will include 2 Q&A panels, 4 themed Executive Workshops, and power-networking lunches and breaks, to ensure delegates have ample opportunities to interact with each other and voice their thoughts on how to meet today’s operational and development challenges.
EXCELLENT CONFERENCE, VERY PROFESSIONALLY ORGANISED. I ENJOYED THE WORKSHOPS AND PRESENTATIONS FROM SENIOR INDUSTRY LEADERS.
-JOHN STINSON, DEVOPS METRICS LEAD AND TEST AUTOMATION ARCHITECT, HIGH STREET BANK
Early bird pricing
For delegates interested in attending The National DevOps Conference, register before 28 February 2017 to take advantage of the Early Bird Offer, and save £100!
About The National DevOps Conference
The National DevOps Conference is targeted towards C-level executives interested in learning about the professional movement and its cultural variations that assist, promote and guide a collaborative working relationship between Development and Operations.
The National DevOps Conference 2017 has its finger on the pulse as it is owned and supported by the industry leading journal TEST Magazine and news portal DevOps Online, and the organisers of the DevOps Industry Awards.
Written by Cecilia Rehn.